Keezhukara East

St Thomas Mar Thoma Church, Kozhencherry

 

Keezhukara East Prarthanalayam was established in the year 1930. The foundation stone for the current chapel was laid by His Grace the Most Rev. Dr. Philipose Mar Chrysostom Mar Thoma Valiya Metropolitan on 22nd December 2008 and was dedicated by His Grace the Most Rev. Dr. Joseph Mar Thoma Metropolitan on 11th September 2009. There are 30 families in this chapel. Holy Qurbana is held on the third Sunday of every alternate month.

For the last 32 years, the prayer group has organized conventions during the third week of January at the 'KavumthundiyilPurayidam'.

  • President : Rev. Joseph Mathew
  • Vice President : Mr. K. A. Varghese, Kochukizhakethil
  • Trustee : Mr. Raju Philip, Valelparampil
  • Secretary : Mr. Thomas Philip, Valelparampil